This is the start of a new week and a new series. In case you can’t tell, this is a series going through the alphabet the BPA way!
For those new to BPA I decided to make A for Acronyms. Here’s a list of basic terms
- BPA : Biblical Principle Approach
- C&P: Christian History of the American Revolution–Consider and Ponder (book)
- FACE: Foundation for American Christian Education (organization)
- GACE: Guide to American Christian Education (book)
- PI: Pilgrim Institute (organization)
- T&L: Teaching & Learning America’s Christian History (book)
- CHOC I: Christian History of the Constitution I (book)
- CHOC II: Christian History of the Constitution II–Christian Self-Government with Union (book)
- MWOG: Mighty Works of God (HisStory curriculum)
- Rudiments: (training and education)
- SDS: Self-Directed Study (training)
- Webster’s 1828: American Dictionary of the English Language, Noah Webster 1828
Am I missing anything? Leave a comment below and I’ll add it!